If you are registering to TRYOUT for the Midget AAA, Minor Midget AAA, or Bantam AAA, CLICK HERE to be forwarded to the Leduc Junior Athletic Club Website. To register for Leduc Minor Hockey please continue to read below.
Atom 1, Peewee AA, Bantam AA, Midget AA Try Outs
North Central Impact Try Outs
Required Hockey Equipment
Level Adjustment Fees
New to Our Association
Season Start (Approx. Only)
Respect in Sport
How To Register
Pre-Registration Deadline is July 1, 2017. Pre-registration is very important to Leduc Minor Hockey in order that we have a very close idea of the player numbers that we will be dealing with for next season. There is a LATE FEE of $200.00 for all registrations received after July 1st. (Final Early Registration Day). Of course this does not apply to new members to our association. The purpose of this late fee is to ensure that everyone registers prior to this date so that we can plan accordingly with the registration numbers at each level. These numbers are then used to determine our team numbers, request the amount of ice required from the City of Leduc, the number of goalies we have at each level, and so on. Fee Payment is NOT required until October 1, 2017, however, it's the registration that we are most interested in. Even if you think that your child may, or may not play, please ensure that you register to ensure that space is available.
Please help us effectively plan for the upcoming season and REGISTER online prior to the July 1st deadline. We cannot be sure that space will be available for those who register after July 1.
1. LATE FEE is $200.00 for those current members not registering prior to July 1st.
2. Respect in Sport is mandatory with Hockey Alberta and each new family must have one parent complete the course prior to the deadline.
3. CREDIT CARD INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS are available as a payment option.
If you, or anyone you know, requires financial aid in order for their child to participate in the Leduc Minor Hockey Association program, please be aware that there are several programs available to remove the obstacles of kids participating in Minor Hockey. Some of the programs available are:
a. Canadian Tire Jumpstart - Leduc Chapter- Everyone Gets to Play - Recreation without Barriers - Everybody Gets to Play is a national initiative to enhance the quality of life for families by increasing access and participation in recreation, athletic and cultural opportunities.Through Everybody Gets to Play, the City of Leduc offers several program options. Please visit Leduc's website "Everybody Gets to Play" for further information and details of the programs. Please know that you may be eligible to apply for assistance for two sessions, once in the fall and once in winter. Jumpstart Package
b. Kidsport - Feel free to contact or download a Kidsport application form from the following website at http://www.kidsport.ab.ca/ . Not all kids have the opportunity to be involved in sports. For those who dream of playing goalie, scoring goals, taking one for the team and making new friends, it's all possible through KidSport. For a happier, healthier lifestyle for Alberta kids, KidSport makes a difference. With the help of sponsors, volunteers and dedicated directors and staff, more and more kids are getting the chance to play sports. If possible please apply to Kidsport before registration so your child's hockey registration is not delayed. This information is kept strictly confidential.
c. The Brick Sport Central -Our primary goal is to gather, recycle and redistribute equipment to those kids who would otherwise be denied the opportunity to participate. Volunteers donate time to collect, inventory, repair and outfit those in need and raise funds to support operations. Gently used sports equipment is collected and sorted. Repairs are made to ensure the equipment is safe and serviceable. New equipment is often purchased to supplement supply and meet safety standards. "Kids" are referred by individuals or referral agencies, including schools, government departments, Community Leagues, and the Edmonton Police Services, and are outfitted by volunteers in the Sport Central Store. Please visit https://.sportcentral.org for further information and details of the program.
ATOM 1, PEEWEE AA, BANTAM AA, AND MIDGET AA TRY OUTS:
1. Atom 1 Tryout Fee (Payable to LMHA): $100
Players MUST reside within LMHA boundaries to try out for Atom 1 Roughnecks
2. Peewee AA Bantam AA and Midget AA Tryout Fee (Payable to LMHA): $150
Associations included in the Leduc Draw Zone for AA Hockey:
Calmar, Drayton Valley, Leduc, Millet, Thorsby, Warburg, Winfield
Non-Leduc Resident players must complete a AA Hockey Notification of Try Out Form and
submit to email@example.com BEFORE attending try outs.
* LMHA Bantam AA and Midget AA Try Out Fee of $150 is required before attending LMHA try outs even if LJAC Try Out Fees have been already paid.
NORTH CENTRAL IMPACT TRY OUTS:
North Central Female Bantam Elite and Female Midget Elite Tryout Fee (Payable to LMHA): $150
Associations included in the North Central Draw Zone:
Beaumont, Calmar, Camrose, Devon, Drayton Valley, Edson, Enoch, Hinton, Jasper, Leduc,
Maskwacis, Millet, New Sarepta, Pembina, Rosalind, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Thorsby,
Wabamun, Warburg, Wetaskiwin, Winfield
Non-Leduc Resident players must complete an Elite Female Notification of Try Out Form and
submit to firstname.lastname@example.org BEFORE attending try outs.
The following is mandatory equipment for all minor hockey players:
For players making a competitive team, the Level Adjustment fee is payable, in addition to the base fee, only once the teams are established. Level Adjustment Fees are allocated to teams who have additional team costs such as: more than 1 one hour practice per week, additional league games and referees, higher league registration fees, and provincial playdown games and referees, etc. Deadline for payment of Level adjustment fees is November 30th of the playing season. If level adjustment fees are not paid at this time all playing privileges will be suspended as a member not in good standing.
Leduc Minor Hockey relies on events and activities such as Casinos, Oilers 50/50's, Tournaments, Raffle Ticket Sales, and other possible fundraising activities to fulfill our fundraising budget and maintain our fees as low as possible.
For every player registered, LMHA requires a Fundraising/Volunteer Commitment of $300.
There are a variety of Fundraising/Volunteer Options to Sign up for.
Each option is valued at $100.
For every player registered, you are required to select 3 options from the list below.
LMHA is using SignUp.com to organize the Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments, please use the links below to sign up for the options of your choice immediately after completing your registration.
Additional events may become available and will be updated and communicated to all members as the season unfolds.
3 X $100 UNDATED Fundraising/Volunteer cheques MUST be received by LMHA by Sept. 1, 2017. Please make the cheque Payable to LMHA. These cheques will ONLY be cashed if you do not fulfill your Fundraising/Volunteer commitments selected.
If LMHA does not receive the UNDATED Fundraising/Volunteer cheques by Sept 1, 2017, $300 will be charged to your players registration account and only removed if you fulfill your fundraising/volunteer commitments.
Please Mail to: OR Drop Off to:
Box 3876 146 Corinthia Dr
Leduc, AB Leduc, AB
Attention: Administrator Attention: Administrator
You are responsible to complete you Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments that you choose from the above list. LMHA will email to remind you of these shifts.
If you change your email address it is your responsibility to update your account.
If you cannot attend the event you signed up for, it is YOUR responsibility to find a replacement (friend or family member). If you fail to fulfill your selected Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments, the players registration account will be charged $100 for every Fundraising/Volunteer Commitment NOT MET.
1.Board Members of LMHA volunteer commitment counts as all 3 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments. If you are a board member for LMHA, DO NOT sign up for any volunteer commitments.
2. Head Coaches count as all 3 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments. You must first select your 3 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments and submit a Coaching Application. If you are selected to Head Coach by the Coach Selection Committee, contact the Administrator LMHA Administrator to remove your 3 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments previously selected.
3. Assistant Coaches that LMHA pays to card count for 3 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments. You must first select your 3 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments and submit a Coaching Application. If you are selected to Assistant Coach and the Hockey Alberta carding is paid for by LMHA, contact the Administrator LMHA Administrator to remove your 3 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments previously selected.
4. Team Managers count as 3 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments. You must first select your 3 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments and submit a Manager Application. If you are selected to Manage a team, contact the Administrator LMHA Administrator to remove your 3 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments previously selected.
5. Co-Managers count as 2 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments. You must first select your 3 Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments and submit a Manager Application. If you are selected to Manage a team, contact the Administrator LMHA Administrator to remove 1 of your Fundraising/Volunteer Commitments previously selected.
We are looking forward to everyone's support this season to help make Minor Hockey in Leduc the best possible!
If there are any questions about Evaluations, please contact the Director of the division you are interested in volunteering for. www.lmha.ab.ca , in the middle of the page select Executives, select the appropriate Director.
NEW TO OUR ASSOCIATION?
If you are new to Leduc Minor Hockey Association the following additional information will be required:
1. Check the MAP to ensure that you reside within the Leduc Minor Hockey Boundaries.
2. A copy of player's birth certificate is mandatory.
3. A Parent Declaration Form is to be filled out in its entirety.
4. Two pieces of (Proof of Residency÷ are required that has the address that is located within Leduc Minor Hockey Boundaries. Proof of Residency can include:
- Parent Driver's License with new Address
- Utility Bill with New Address
- School Registration with New Address
** Please remember that Leduc Minor Hockey does not support the manipulation of residency for the purpose of playing or hockey and will support all Hockey Alberta's investigations, initiatives and penalties.
5. If you do not have a place to play in your resident association you will be required to provide a Player Movement Form. Make sure that it is filled out in its entirety and has your Resident Minor Hockey President's signature.
Respect in Sport - In an ongoing effort to foster a safe and enjoyable environment for our athletes in this great game. Hockey Alberta implemented its Respect in Sport program platform in September 2012. At least one parent or guardian of each player registered in minor hockey in Alberta will need to complete the online RIS Parent Program as a condition of their participation. For more information please read Hockey Alberta's Letter to Parents! This course must be completed by Sept 1, 2017.
The online course will only take about 1 hour to complete with both audio and visual features that can be taken whenever you want and does not have to be completed all at once. It will cost $12.60 to complete the course for each family unit and multiple children can be attached to each parents completed course. Please remember that the Coach Respect in Sport will NOT qualify for the Parents Respect in Sport requirement. These are two separate courses. To complete the online course simply CLICK HERE and follow the instructions provided.
Remember that it ONLY takes 1 hour and it is MANDATORY.
Should you have any questions about the course requirements please contact the Administrator at email@example.com. If it is related to the completion of the course please contact the HELP DESK.
SEASON START (ONLY APPROXIMATE)
The following dates are to provide you with an idea of when the pre-season will start for try-outs and team formations. These are not the dates but will likely be similar for the 2017-2018 Season. Keep an eye on the website under your division in late August, if not sooner, as the tryout times and information will be posted once finalized. Simply go to http://www.lmha.ab.ca/ and select the division in the middle of the website that applies to your child. All players will get an email from the director indicating their first ice time (please ensure that your email is current in the registration module).
Bantam AAA Tryouts - Will begin Approx. August 19th
Midget AAA Tryouts - Will begin Approx. September 2nd
Midget Minor AAA Tryouts - Will begin Approx. September 6th
Midget AA Tryouts - Will begin Approx. September 7th
North Central Female Midget Elite Tryouts - Will begin Approx. September 8th
North Central Female Bantam Elite Tryouts - Will begin Approx. September 8th
Grassroots Female - Will begin Approx. September 15th
Bantam Checking Clinic - Will begin Approx. September 1st
Bantam AA Tryouts - Will begin Approx. September 2nd
Peewee AA Tryouts - Will begin Approx. September 2nd
PeeWee Evaluations - Will begin Approx. September 9th
Atom 1 Tryouts - Will begin Approx. September 9th
Atom Evaluations - Will begin Approx. September 9th
Bantam Recreational - Will begin Approx. September 12th
Midget Recreational - Will begin Approx. September 13th
Novice Evaluations - Will begin Approx. September 9th
Initiation - Will begin Approx. October 1st
HOW TO REGISTER:
Only AFTER you have read and understood the above, you can now proceed to register with Leduc Minor Hockey as follows:
Registration can ONLY be done online. If you are unable to register online please contact the Administrator as follows:
Administrator - Leduc Minor Hockey Association
Please check the Leduc Minor Hockey Boundaries to ensure that you reside in our Minor Hockey Association Boundaries. According to Hockey Alberta rules, only those players that reside within these boundaries are able to register with Leduc Minor Hockey Association. Please contact the Administrator at Administrator if you have any questions.
Registration Procedure is as follows:
IMPORTANT: You MUST register your child in the appropriate level by their year of Birth. For Example if your child was born in 2011 you must register in Initiation as below. Movement of players to various levels can only be done with the approval of the association. Please contact the appropriate level director at the beginning of the season if you wish your child to play at a different level.
|LMHA does not accept 3 year olds. All Players MUST be born in 2013 or later to play hockey.|
|Initiation||(Male/Female) Birth Year 2011, 2012. 2013|
|Novice||(Male/Female) Birth Year 2009 or 2010|
|Atom||(Male/Female) Birth Year 2007 or 2008|
|PeeWee||(Male/Female) Birth Year 2005 or 2006|
|Bantam||(Male/Female) Birth Year 2003 or 2004|
|Midget||(Male/Female) Birth Year 2000, 2001, 2002|
1. Before you begin, please disable pop-up blockers on your computer as this may interfere with the registration process.
2. Go to our website registration page at https://www.rampinteractive.com/registration/v3/?c=041d836532a3.
3. Most of you created a family account last year and therefore can simply log on to your existing account that you set up previously. If this is the first time that you have registered online, the first step in the process will be to create an online family account. Only one account is necessary per family as you will be able to register multiple children within this one account. Keep a record of the email and password used to create the family account as this will remain the same for the future registrations.
4. Once you have created your account, an email will be sent to you for confirmation. You will be required to confirm your creation of this family account through this email. This account will now be yours for years to come and will not require re-creation each season unless your email address changes. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your SPAM or JUNK MAIL as the confirmation email sometimes is placed in these folders.
5. Once you have confirmed your account you will now be able to register your children with Leduc Minor Hockey. Simply return to the website registration page https://www.rampinteractive.com/registration/v3/?c=041d836532a3 and log in to your newly created account.
6. If you have never registered a child through the website before, click on the New Registrant and then proceed through the steps. If you have registered a member previously their name will appear in the "My Registrants" box on the left side of the page, and you can simply click the register link beside their name. Then click the season you wish to register your child in.
7. Follow the steps in the registration for registering each of your children, paying particular attention to the questions, fundraising commitments, policies, procedures and waivers, and check the "I Agree" check box to proceed.
8. Once completed, you will now be taken to a summary screen where you may choose to print your receipt or email it. You can always access the registration history for any child through the "My Registrants" box on the left side of the screen, click the "History" link and then select the season you wish to view. If you miss your emailed receipt, you can also access that here.
9. Once your online portion of the registration has been completed your registration is NOT complete until you have mailed the following information to Leduc Minor Hockey:
a. If paying by Cheque or Post Dated Cheques, please mail the following to the Leduc Minor Hockey address below:
- Registration Cheque (Post Dated Cheque or Cheques to Oct 1, 2017 at the latest)
- You are welcome to pay by installments throughout the summer by sending post dated cheques.
- Please Print from the confirmation email received and send it with your cheque.
- All Information required if New to our Association, see above
b. If you paid by Visa or Mastercard you are DONE, unless you are new to the association, and therefore you need to mail the following to the address below:
- Please Print from the confirmation email received and send it along with your documents.
- All Information required if New to our Association, see above
c. If paying by Cash please contact the Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Treasurer at email@example.com for delivery of payment, along with the following information:
- Please Print from the confirmation email received and bring along with your payment.
- Cash will not be accepted unless a receipt is issued by the Administrator/Treasurer at time of drop off.
- All Information required if New to our Association, see above
Please send the information above within 15 days of registration or your registration may become NULL & VOID.
Leduc Minor Hockey Association
P.O. Box 3876
Or if you wish to Hand Deliver please contact the Administrator to make the necessary arrangements as follows:
Cindy Beck - firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Registration fees for the 2017-2018 hockey season has been posted below.
2. Registration deadline is July 1, 2017.
3. Post-dated cheque(s) are accepted up to October 1, 2017. Remember that you can set up your own payment schedule throughout the summer months with your post dated cheques.
4. To assist our members in distributing any financial burden over a period of time, post-dated Credit Card payments are acceptable as broken down by Leduc Minor Hockey. If paying by Credit Card installments, please ensure that the credit card being used does not expire until after October 1, 2017. The payment schedule is roughly follows and is shown to you at time when selected:
If Registering prior to July 1, 2017
* 50% of remaining Due on day of registration
* 50% of remaining Due on Sept 15, 2017
If Existing LMHA Members and Registering late or after July 1, 2017 it is essentially as follows:
* 50% Plus $200.00 Late Fee due at time of Registration
* 50% Due on Sept 15, 2017
If Registering after September 15th the full payment is required.
Please contact the Administrator should you have any questions regarding credit card post-dated payments.
6. A late fee of $200.00 will be applied to all registrations received after the registration deadline of July 1, 2017. This additional fee does not apply to first time registrants to our Association.
7. We will try to cash all cheques within two weeks of the date of the cheque.
8. All NSF cheques are subject to a $25 Fee and must be cleared within two weeks of notice. In addition, all playing privileges will be suspended immediately until the players account has been settled. This may include suspension from evaluations. It is the responsibility of the parents to contact the Treasurer to clear up the account and to return their account to a member in good standing. Once completed the Treasurer will notify those required to return playing privileges. Once an NSF cheque has been received the account must be cleared using CASH.
CLICK HERE to register for LMHA Atom 1, Peewee AA, Bantam AA, Midget AA Try Outs
CLICK HERE to register for North Central Female Bantam and Midget Elite Try Outs and Female Conditioning Camps Atom - Midget
2017-18 Registration Fees