Permits are required for ALL tournaments and exhibition games. 


All LMHA teams must have a travel permit if they are playing a game/tournament outside of our Zone, which is Zone 4 - please check the ZONE MAP to see which cities are included in Zone 4.
You do NOT have to apply for a permit for League Games.

The following Associations are within Leduc Minor Hockey's Zone 4:

  •  Beaumont
  •  Leduc
  •  Bentley
  •  Millet
  •  Blackfalds 
  •  Ponoka
  •  Bowden
  •  Red Deer
  •  Calmar
  •  Rimbey
  •  Caroline
  •  Rocky Mountain House
  •  Clive
  •  Spruce View
  •  Devon
  •  Sylvan Lake
  •  Eckville
  •  Thorsby
  •  Hobbema
  •  Warburg
  •  Innisfail
  •  Wetaskiwin
  •  Lacombe
  •  Winfield


Please email Risk Management with the following information:

If you require a permit for TRAVEL, SPECIAL EVENT, or an EXHIBITION GAME SANCTION PERMIT please include:
Team Level: Initiation, Tom Thumb, Atom, Peewee, Bantam, Midget
Division: A, AA, AAA or B
Number of Games:
Visiting Team (for Exhibition Game):
Sanction Number (if applicable):

Tera will then apply for the permits on behalf of your team.

ALL APPROVED permits will be emailed to Tera and she will e-mail the contact that the permit request has been approved. If you have any further questions you can contact our Permit Coordinator:

Tera Riley, Risk Management

Thank you to all our Association Sponsors!

Upcoming Events

Sep. 09, 2017 8:00 AM to 10:00 PM

Competitive Thread 2017/18 Evaluations
Leduc Recreation Centre
Save the Date!

read more »


You don't need to run home just to check the schedule, or get your stats and scores. Check out the new RAMP Mobile App for Apple and Android! COMING SOON!


Do you want to reach thousands of users across hundreds of Minor Sports Association websites? Advertising with RAMP has never been easier! Get in touch with us now to discuss your needs.