2023-2024 PLAYER REGISTRATION INFORMATION
If you are registering to TRYOUT for the U18 AAA, U16 AAA, or U15 AAA, please CLICK HERE to be forwarded to the Leduc Junior Athletic Club Website. All Leduc Minor Hockey-zoned players must still register for LMHA (without fee payment) to avoid the $200 late fees if they are released. If players are selected for an LJAC team, please notify the Registrar to remove their registration. Fees must be paid in full before players can begin tryouts with Leduc Minor Hockey after being released from LJAC.
To register for Leduc Minor Hockey please continue to read below.
Leduc Roughnecks AA Tryouts
North Central Impact Female AA Tryouts
New Players to our Association
Respect In Sport
How to Register
All Leduc Minor Hockey registrations will be completed through RAMP. Please note that the registration deadline for existing members is July 31. Existing members that register after the July 31st deadline will be automatically issued a non-refundable late fee of $200.00. This fee does not apply to new members.
To ensure smooth planning for the upcoming season, please register online before the registration deadline on July 31st. Please note that we cannot guarantee the availability of space for those who register after this date.
- All players must register for the 2023-2024 Season. Players residing in the Leduc Minor Hockey Boundaries that are interested in AA tryouts must register for tryouts in addition to the season. Import players must only register for Team Tryouts and will not be permitted to register for the season until they have made the AA team.
- Late fee for existing members is $200.00 that have not registered by July 31. THE LATE FEE IS NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Respect in Sport is mandatory with Hockey Alberta and each new family must have one parent complete the course before the deadline. Expired Respect In Sport courses must be completed prior to the player being permitted to participate in any on/off ice activities with LMHA.
- Credit Card installment payments are available as a payment option, as are cheque payments, post-dated cheque payments, and cash payments.
If you, or anyone you know, requires financial aid for their child to participate in the Leduc Minor Hockey Association program, please be aware that there are several programs available to remove the obstacles of kids participating in Minor Hockey.
LEDUC ROUGHNECKS AA TRYOUTS
- U11 HADP Tryout Fee: $100
- U13 AA, U15 AA, and U18 AA Tryout Fee: $150
- Associations included in the Leduc Draw Zone for AA Hockey: Calmar, Drayton Valley, Leduc, Millet, Thorsby, Warburg, and Winfield.
NORTH CENTRAL IMPACT FEMALE AA TRYOUTS
North Central Female U13 AA, U15 AA and Female U18 AA Tryout Fee: $150
- Associations included in the North Central Draw Zone: Beaumont, Calmar, Camrose, Devon, Drayton Valley, Edson, Enoch, Hinton, Jasper, Leduc, Masskwacis, Millet, New Sarepta, Pembina, Rosalind, Spruce Grove, Stony Plain, Thorsby, Wabamun, Warburg, Wetaskiwin, and Winfield
REQUIRED HOCKEY EQUIPMENT
The following items are mandatory equipment for all minor hockey players:
- Neck Guard
- Chest Protector
- Elbow Pads
- Hockey Gloves
- Jersey (Practice and Game jerseys are provided by LMHA teams)
- Hockey Pants
- Shin Guards
- Hockey Socks (Players will be provided with HOME coloured socks *blue*. Some teams may purchase AWAY game socks with team fees).
- Hockey Skates
- Hockey Stick
LEVEL ADJUSTMENT FEES
For players making a competitive team (NCI U13 AA, NCI U15 AA, NCI U18 AA, U11 HADP, U11 2, U13 AA, U13 1, U15 AA, U15 1, U18 AA, and U18 1 for example) the Level Adjustment fee will be applied, in addition to the base fee, once the teams are established. Level Adjustment Fees are allocated to teams who have additional team costs such as; more than 1- one hour of ice practice per week, additional league games and assigned referees, higher league registration fees, etc. The deadline for payment of Level adjustment fees is December 15th of the playing season. If level adjustment fees are not paid at this time all playing privileges will be suspended as a member not in good standing.
Leduc Minor Hockey relies on events and activities such as Casinos, Oilers 50/50's, Tournaments, Raffle Ticket Sales, and other possible fundraising activities to fulfill our fundraising budget and maintain our fees as low as possible.
For each player in your family registered, LMHA requires a Fundraising/Volunteer Commitment of $500.
There are a variety of Fundraising/Volunteer Options to Sign up for. For more information on Volunteering, please visit http://lmha.ab.ca/content/volunteers
NEW PLAYERS TO OUR ASSOCIATION
- If you are new to Leduc Minor Hockey Association the following additional information will be required:
Check the MAP to ensure that you reside within the Leduc Minor Hockey Boundaries.
- A copy of the player's birth certificate is mandatory.
- Two pieces of (Proof of Residency are required that have the address that is located within Leduc Minor Hockey Boundaries. Proof of Residency can include:
- Parent Driver's License with updated address
- Utility Bill with New Address
- School Registration with New Address
If your child has been registered in another MHA in Canada - A Parent Declaration is required to be submitted online with your “proof of residency” documents attached at https://www.hockeyalberta.ca/parent-declaration-form/. Please make sure to enter the correct email (firstname.lastname@example.org) in the last box so that Leduc Minor Hockey will receive a copy of the form and can then apply for the transfer from your old association. If you forget, please forward your confirmation email to email@example.com. The Administrator will apply for the players' transfer and will require a copy of the online form to complete the application.
- If you do not have a place to play in your resident association and would like to apply to the Leduc Minor Hockey Association, you will be required to provide a Player Movement Form. Please ensure that the form is filled out and signed by your Resident Minor Hockey President.
RESPECT IN SPORT
In an ongoing effort to foster a safe and enjoyable environment for our athletes in this great game. Hockey Alberta implemented its Respect in Sport program platform in September 2012. At least one parent or guardian of each player registered in minor hockey in Alberta will need to complete the online RIS Parent Program as a condition of their participation. This course must be completed BEFORE you can register your child.
The online course will only take about 1 hour to complete with both audio and visual features that can be taken whenever you want and do not have to be completed all at once. It will cost $12.60 to complete the course for each family unit and multiple children can be attached to each parent-completed course. Please remember that the Coach Respect in Sport will NOT qualify for the Parents Respect in Sport requirement. These are two separate courses. To complete the online course simply CLICK HERE and follow the instructions provided.
HOW TO REGISTER
Only AFTER you have read and understood the above, you can now proceed to register with Leduc Minor Hockey as follows:
Registration must be completed through our RAMP Registration Portal.
Please check the Leduc Minor Hockey Boundaries to ensure that you reside in our Minor Hockey Association Boundaries. Only those players that reside within these boundaries can register with Leduc Minor Hockey Association, as per Hockey Alberta regulations. Please contact the Administrator if you have any questions.
IMPORTANT: You must register your child in the appropriate level by their year of Birth. For Example, if your child was born in 2018 you must register in U7 as below. The movement of players to various levels can only be done with the approval of the association. Please contact the appropriate level director at the beginning of the season if you wish your child to play at a different level. Leduc Minor Hockey does not accept 3-year-olds.
AGE AS OF 12/31/2023
4, 5 & 6
(Male/Female) Birth Year 2017, 2018, or 2019
7 & 8
(Male/Female) Birth Year 2015 or 2016
9 & 10
(Male/Female) Birth Year 2013/2014
11 & 12
(Male/Female) Birth Year 2011/2012
13 & 14
(Male/Female) Birth Year 2009/2010
15, 16 & 17
(Male/Female) Birth Year 2006/2007/2008
Registration Procedure is as follows:
- Go to our website registration page HERE
- Log in or sign up for a RAMP account. Only one account is necessary per family as you will be able to register multiple children within this one account. Keep a record of the email and password used to create the family account as this will remain the same for future registrations.
- Once you have created your account, an email will be sent to you for confirmation. You must confirm your creation of this family account through this email. This account will now be yours for years to come and will not require re-creation each season unless your email address changes. If you do not receive this confirmation email, please check your SPAM or JUNK MAIL as the confirmation email sometimes is placed in these folders.
- Once you have confirmed your account, you can register your children with Leduc Minor Hockey. Simply return to the website registration page http://leducminorhockey.rampregistrations.com/ and log in to your newly created account.
- If you have never registered a child through the website before, click on New Registrant and then proceed through the steps. If you have registered a member previously, their name will appear in the "My Registrants" box on the left side of the page, and you can click the register link beside their name. Then click the season you wish to register your child in.
- Follow the steps in the registration for registering each of your children, paying particular attention to the questions, fundraising commitments, policies, procedures, and waivers, and check the "I Agree" check box to proceed.
- Please ensure that you have included both parents (if applicable) in your player’s registration for all parents to receive emails from Leduc Minor Hockey Association.
- Once completed, you will now be taken to a summary screen where you may choose to print your receipt or email it. You can always access the registration history for any child through the "My Registrants" box on the left side of the screen, click the "History" link, and then select the season you wish to view. If you miss your emailed receipt, you can also access that here.
- Once your online portion of the registration has been completed your registration is NOT complete until you have mailed the following information to Leduc Minor Hockey:
- If paying by cheque or post-dated cheques, please mail the following to the Leduc Minor Hockey address below:
Leduc Minor Hockey Association
P.O. Box 3876
Att: Financial Administrator
- Registration Cheque (post-dated cheque(s) to October 15th)
- Player(s) name and division listed on the cheques to ensure they are posted to the correct account.
- If you paid by Visa, Mastercard, VISA Debit or Mastercard Debit you are DONE unless you are new to the association, and therefore you need to mail the following to the address below:
- All Information required if New to our Association, see above
- If paying by cash please contact the Financial Administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements for the delivery of payment, along with the following information:
- All Information required if New to our Association, see above
Please send the information above within 15 days of registration or your registration may become NULL & VOID.
1. Registration fees for the hockey season have been posted below.
2. Early Bird Registration deadline is July 31. A non-refundable LATE FEE of $200 will be applied to all returning players' registrations after July 31.
3. Post-dated cheque(s) are accepted up to October 15th. Remember that you can set up your own payment schedule throughout the summer months with your post-dated cheques. Please contact the Financial Administrator for information, email@example.com
- Post-dated Credit Card payments are accepted as broken down by Leduc Minor Hockey. If paying by Credit Card installments, please ensure that the credit card being used does not expire until after October 1st. The payment schedule is as follows and is shown to you at the time when selected:
If Registering by July 31:
* 50% of the remaining due on the day of registration
* 50% of the remaining fees due on Sept 15.
If Existing LMHA Members register after July 31 it is essentially as follows:
* 50% Plus $200.00 NON-REFUNDABLE late fee due at time of Registration
* 50% Due on Sept 15.
If registering after October 1st, full payment is required.
Please contact the Financial Administrator should you have any questions regarding credit card post-dated payments.
5. A NON-REFUNDABLE late fee of $200.00 will be applied to all registrations received after the registration deadline of July 31. This additional fee does not apply to first-time registrants to our Association.
6. We will try to cash all cheques within two weeks of the date of the cheque.
7. All NSF cheques are subject to a $25 Fee and must be cleared within two weeks of notice. In addition, all playing privileges will be suspended immediately until the players' account has been settled. This may include suspension from evaluations. It is the responsibility of the parents to contact the Financial Administrator to clear up the account and to return their account to a member in good standing. Once completed the Financial Administrator will notify those required to return playing privileges. Once an NSF cheque has been received the account must be cleared using CASH.
The Association shall provide for membership a refund of registration fees for various circumstances.
- 16.14 Refunds for players withdrawing from the program will be paid, upon written application to the Administrator, on a pro-rated basis as determined by the LMHA Board.
- 16.15 Players suspended or expelled for disciplinary reasons shall be ineligible for a refund of fees.
- 16.16 Refunds from the registration date and prior to the time that the player has participated in any on-ice activity shall be 100% of the registration fee paid.
- 16.17 Refunds from the registration date and prior to the time that the player has been registered on a team but has begun participation or tryouts will be pro-rated less the $25.00 administration fee.
- 16.18 Refunds after a player has been carded on a team will have a minimum of $100.00 deducted for the LMHA Administration Fee, Registration Fees, and the Hockey Alberta Carding Fee. In addition, a prorated refund amount will be calculated on the remainder based on participation. The Administrator will provide the details at the time of refund.
- 16.19 The Administrator and Financial Administrator in joint are charged with the responsibility of using reasonable discretion with respect to portioned months.
- 16.20 For players withdrawing because of personal injury, the minimum $25.00 administration fee will not be charged. (All prorating and carding fees, based on participation, will still apply)
- 16.21 For players withdrawing because of a residential move outside of LMHA’s boundaries, the $25 admin fee will not be charged. Proof of new residence will be required along with a written application to withdraw. (All prorating and carding fees, based on participation, will still apply)
- 16.22 Late Fees are non-refundable.
- 16.23 No refunds will be allowed after December 31. The Hockey Alberta Carding fee, once paid, is not refundable to Leduc Minor Hockey
REFUND POLICY FOR EVENTS (CAMPS, ID SKATES, ETC…)
- 16.24 All LMHA-hosted camps or development skates that require payment shall be paid for in full before the athlete can participate.
- 16.25 If camp registration is cancelled 30 days or more prior to the camp start date, the athlete will be eligible for a full refund minus a 20% admin fee (based on the price of the camp).
- 16.26 In the event that camp registration is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the start of camp due to injury or illness, the athlete shall notify LMHA in writing and present a doctor's certificate to LMHA within 1 week of the written notification. LMHA shall review the request and apply a full or partial refund minus a 20% admin fee (based on the price of the camp).
- 16.27 If camp registration is cancelled during camp, due to illness or injury incurred during camp, the athlete must notify LMHA in writing and present a doctor's certificate to LMHA within 1 week of the written notification. LMHA shall review the request to determine eligibility for a pro-rated refund minus a 20% admin fee (based on the price of the camp).
- 16.28 If camp registration is cancelled less than 30 days prior to the start of camp without a doctor’s certificate (doctor's note), the athlete will not be eligible for a refund.
- 16.29 In the event that an LMHA camp or development skate is cancelled by the association a full refund with no service charge penalties will be issued.
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2023-24 SEASON WILL BE OPEN ON July 1, 2023.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR ALL LMHA PROGRAMS, CAMPS, AND TRYOUTS
2023/24 BASE FEES
|U18 (Co-ed & Female)
|U15 (Co-ed & Female)
|U13 (Co-ed & Female)
|U11 (Co-ed & Female)
|U9 (Co-ed & Female)
|U7 (Co-ed & Female)