Female Rec. Teams
FEMALE HOCKEY RESOURCES
Letter of Permission for Sanctioned Events
"This form is intended for tracking players attending and participating in sanctioned camps, tournaments, and events. This form does not give permission to try out."
Player Movement Process Form
This is a player movement process form
Guide to Female Hockey in Canada
This Guide outlines the following information:
- Pathway to making Team Canada, including how you need to become part of the Provincial Team system by 15 years old to have a chance at making the National Squad
- How to connect with your branch (province) to gain information to take these steps
- Breakdown of CIS and all schools with contacts
- CWHL and Clarkson Cup
- Esso Fun Days which is a free program from Hockey Canada to introduce females to the game
- Coaching and Officiating information
Team Canada - Women's Hockey
We are heading into an Olympic season! Learn more about the amazing talent on Team Canada Women's Hockey Team. How many names do you recognize?
Hockey Nutrition for Champions
A great read from 5-time Olympian Hayley Wickenheiser.