FEMALE HOCKEY RESOURCES
Guide to Female Hockey in Canada
This Guide outlines the following information:
- Pathway to making Team Canada, including how you need to become part of the Provincial Team system by 15 years old to have a chance at making the National Squad
- How to connect with your branch (province) to gain information to take these steps
- Breakdown of CIS and all schools with contacts
- CWHL and Clarkson Cup
- Esso Fun Days which is a free program from Hockey Canada to introduce females to the game
- Coaching and Officiating information
Team Canada - Women's Hockey
We are heading into an Olympic season! Learn more about the amazing talent on Team Canada Women's Hockey Team. How many names do you recognize?
Hockey Nutrition for Champions
A great read from 5-time Olympian Hayley Wickenheiser.