Leduc Minor Hockey is looking for a volunteer to cover the Bantam division for the 2017/2018 hockey season.
Duties of the position are as follows:
Responsibilities and Duties
• Serves a one year term
• Initiation, Novice, Atom, Peewee, Peewee AA, Bantam, Bantam AA, & Midget & Midget AA Directors report directly to the Vice President - Directors
• In general, oversees the development and operation of the teams within the Directors level.
o Receives monthly financial updates from teams
o Resolves financial disputes
• Liaise with the teams under his/her direction and the Vice President - Directors or Vice President - Female Hockey for Female Recreation & Female Elite teams.
• Assist in the planning, development, management, and execution of camps, recruitment and retention initiatives and other special events.
• Periodically attend league games to informally connect with coaches, players and parents about their season’s progress. Address any issues and report progress to VP - Directors/VP - Female Hockey
• Serves on the following committees:
o Coach Selection Committee
The Bantam director will also be required to attend monthly LMHA meetings which are held on the third Wednesday of each month in the evening.
Directors receive the full required volunteer hours for this position.
If you have an interest in this position please submit your intent via email to :
Once a successful candidate has been chosen we will announce to our association and close the application process.